Monday, June 1, 2020

Modify Or Create C, Cpp And Delphi Programs











About:

Are you looking a programmer to write you a software? If yes, then you are at the right place...



My name is Mian Bilawal, an experienced programmer with many years of experience in Delphi, C and C++.



I can:

  1. Debug your program
  2. Modify you program and add new features to it

  3. Create a new program for you


This relatively inexpensive prices comes with great expertise and experience.

Plus, I will keep the code part simple and easy to understand

I will require detailed description of you work to be done,it should be as clear as you can give me.



If you have any question regarding the gig, contact me, I will reply as fast as possible



Reviews


:

Thanks excellent and on time , worked with me for debugging but nothing to debug , all good, thanks again.

:

Best of best

:

Awesome dude

:

always a pleasure working with you! awesome work!

:

Awesome worker, really patience




No comments:

Post a Comment