Saturday, June 6, 2020

Develope A Custom Plugin For Your Minecraft Server











About:

Welcome to my gig!



This will be the right gig for you if you want to include a custom plugin to your Minecraft-Server that you can't find on SpigotMC. I will take time for your order and do my best to make you happy. The price will depend on the size and the number of functionalities of your plugin.



All packets contain the possibility of free testing the plugin on my Minecraft-Server before finishing your order.



There are no limitations to what you are allowed to request. Please make sure to message me before ordering to sort your plugin into the right category and to talk about the features you want me to implement. Otherwise I can't guarantee to carry out your order. As I have more than 6 years of experience in coding Bukkit-/Spigot-Plugins, I will offer you my own ideas and opinion as well as any improvements - if you want me to.



Why should you order my services?

  • free consultation
  • free testing
  • great communication
  • high-level code
  • high performance
  • professional UML-Diagrams for complex plugins
  • > 6 years experience / huge knowledge of the Bukkit- and Spigot-API 
  • you'll get the custom plugin of your dreams


By default, you are not allowed to publish or resell the plugin.




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment