Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Python Scripts, Automation Tasks, Machine Learning And Web Scraping











About:

I am a Master's student in Mechanical Engineering specialized in Data Science and Machine Learning in Python. I've always been a straight A student, and you can rely on me for your complex programming projects



I will write your programming scripts and projects in Python.



The services included are (but not limited to):

  • Python Tasks and Programming.
  • Data Science
  • Machine Learning
  • Automation

  • Data Structures and Algorithms
  • Web Scraping
  • Bots
  • Simulations
  • Object Oriented Programming
  • Recursion
  • Dynamic Programming
  • Logical and Scenario based problems
  • Python Projects
  • GUI and User Interface in Python with TkInter
  • Many more


Please contact me with your project requirements. If your task type is not listed here, do not worry, contact me and we can discuss your project's details.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment