Sunday, June 7, 2020

Create A Custom Excel With Functions, Formulas, Vba











About:

Kind of lost here? Everyone has a different set of skills, and you don't know whom to pick? Just send me a message with the actions that you want me to do in your excel sheet. and I will tell you if it is doable or not, and if yes I will send you an offer and you can't refuse this offer or take it. 

And here is the boring stuff:

I know creating spreadsheets to manage your data can be overwhelming, but with over 10 years of experience, I'm here to help make your excel dreams come true! I pride myself on getting to know my customer's needs and creating lasting solutions to their data issues. 

What you will get:



  • A Clean Excel Database
  • Proper Formatting or Conditional formatting, if required
  • Data validation
  • Deduplication of contacts
  • Merging of the data from different sheets to one master sheet
  • Combining information into one row and removing the other duplicate entries, making sure everything is listing under one row.
  • Categorization of contacts based on given criteria
  • Chart/Graph if needed.
  • CSV/PDF file, if needed


Looking forward to your order and delivering you the best services.

Best Regards

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment