Saturday, June 6, 2020

Detect Object Using Artificial Intelligence With Python











About:

FREE DEMONSTRATION, just contact me!!!!

If something is ambiguous or I forgot to mention a detail, feel free to contact me.

I will create a computer vision program using opencv and python programing language to detect objects by an artificial intelligence model using machine learning and opencv python. It could be face detection and face recognition, car detection and car recognition, people counting human pose estimation, head pose estimation and many others. For every source code of your project, I will put a comment to make it easy to understand for you.



PLEASE! message me before ordering the gig so we can get the details squared away.  I can even show you a DEMONSTRATION before you make the order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Splendid, very honest and a joy to work with. Anytime again brother

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

:

Very professional!

:

Thank you so much

:

I needed a code for my Arduino project and he made it for me. He was also available for further help and instructions. Very patient and professional. Would recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment