Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Be A Good Programmer











About:

I'm offering you the coding help in C,C++ and C# those who just started studying Languages will get a great help from me and those who want help in designing databases, running queries on database in MySql or wants to draw FlowChart, ER Diagrams can contact me!!



I can provide you:



Studied Computer Science (BSCS)

Good Programmer Expert in C++

C# language using visual studio 2017

Designs Database (MySql)

Makes Assignments

Flowchart

ER Diagrams

Queries

Small Projects

HTML

CSS



I'm a committed, reliable self-starter able to work with minimal supervision. My aim is always to deliver high-quality services on-time and to build long-lasting relationship with clients.


Message me before placing the order.


Thank You




  


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment