Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Build Out, Clean Up, Repair, Or Teach You Ynab











About:

YNAB (You need a budget) is one of the most popular and upcoming budget platforms available.  But because it does not act like a typical budget, there is a bit of a learning curve. That's where I come in.  As a teacher, I coach in a way that explains everything in a simplistic manner that leaves you feeling confident to navigate YNAB on your own.  



I've personally used YNAB for 4 years now.  Whether you are trying to get out of debt or are looking for a better way to manage your money from day to day, I can help!  I am a Ramsey Financial Coach and have been teaching my clients how to use YNAB for over 2 years.  So if you need help setting YNAB up in a way that is conducive to your family's lifestyle, or you have run into a YNAB problem that you need help solving, I've got you covered.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment