Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Develop Dating App , Video Chat App And Dating Website Like Tinder, Mobile App











About:



>DATING APP!!! DATING WEBSITE!!! VIDEO CHAT APP!!! ONLINE CHATTING APP!



I will develop a professional DATING APP, CHAT APP, VIDEO CALL APP FOR ANDROID, IOS AND WEBSITE



user; users are able to choose the maximum distance they want to focus their search on. They are also able to filter down matches by age and gender.



FEATURES THAT WILL INCLUDE IN YOUR APP

  • Push Notification on new message
  • Image Sharing

  • Audio Sharing
  • Contact Sharing
  • Online and Offline chat
  • Photo and video sharing
  • Inbox page

  • Chat room
  • Private Chat
  • Group chat
  • Audio calling

  • Video calling
  • Payment integration

  • Video Chat Application 




Thanks for checking my gig on my dating app with site, I'm Tayor_chris and I really interesting in working with you and promise to give you the best by help you in working with team to reach your satisfaction with fast delivery if needed because your satisfaction is my priority.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment