Friday, May 1, 2020

Your Programming Problem Or Assignment In Cpp











About:

Got a difficult assignment from teacher ?

Want to develop and express your own ideas in code ?

Then this is the GIG for you!



  • I can write standard quality and tidy CODE with COMMENTS for solution in C/C++ following best coding practices.
  • I am very passionate about programming. I will TEST the code and make sure the code is perfect in every aspect.
  • I can DEBUG your existing codes / projects and make it more readable and reusable.
  • I will help you completely understand the problem and solution.


---------------------------------

Important Instructions

---------------------------------

  • Be sure to explain the goals/requirements of the assignment/project
  • Attach all the pre-requisites and relevant files
  • Mention the deadline clearly (specific date and time along-with your time zone)
  • I'll estimate the price quote once I've gone through the details of the assignment/project and let you know
  • If you have an estimate of the price quote in mind or if you have a hard limit on compensation amount you can offer, do mention it
  • I usually reply within 6 hours, however due to some reasons if I'm unable to, please be patient I'll get back to you asap

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He knows what he is doing. Will definitely order again. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Perfect! Exactly what I asked for, this was quite a a big scale project, and a good price for the amount of time it would take. He delivered it very quick, and his communication was excellent, would come back to him again if I needed something else. Thanks alot!

Seller's Response:

Thank you :) Awesome Buyer..

Seller's Response:

Order done promptly and correctly. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment