Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

Hope you are having a wonderful day, dear customer,

I am a custom windows database software programmer. Here is more info factor wise,

  • I build software using Visual Studio.
  • My programming language is Visual Basic.
  • Also I can complete, incomplete projects.


Since this is my only job for now, I am a full time freelancer. Plus coding and customer satisfaction is my passion. Therefore any modification can be done without a cost.



Here is how you get your work done. It's pretty simple,

  1. Text
  2. Order
  3. Get the software before the deadline


Have a nice day :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

this guy is excellent. Detailed asking about the requirments. big thank you again. exactly got what i was asking for. big thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much ❤. You are so good at expressing your requirements.

Seller's Response:

Big thank you again. This guy is magic. Highly recommented. Was working with hundreds of people in this platform and he is truly professional. Strong communication and responding skill.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Your friendliness is the key of everything. Hope we can work again.

Seller's Response:

Big thank you for your strong motivation to make the job done, exactly how I was expecting it. He is truly proficient. Happy to order you again, when I have next project.




No comments:

Post a Comment