Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

Do you have an assignment in assembly language? or do you have any work to do relating assembly language. I can do it for you. I can do x86/x64 intell assembly language in MASM,NASM and GCC/Linux format

I can do Microcontroller programming in assembly language for Atmel 89C51, PIC MCU, 68HC11 Microcontrollers.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller did a pretty good job performing the task I asked. Communication was good. Everything went pretty well. Fast delivery.

:

Great communication. Would do business with again.

:

great working with this guy. I was afraid at first because of the bad review he has, but he turned out to be really goo at assembly language and got the job done ahead of time. thank you.

:

He is very good. Provides details and do not bother you before deadline. He not only paid order fee but also gave a tip.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment