Saturday, March 7, 2020

Develop Custom Desktop Application By Python











About:

I have more than 3 years experience on web programming. I have implemented many corporate projects. I have vast knowledge on -

 

  • Python,PHP, JS,JAVA,C++
  • Implemented many desktop application for both Linux and Windows using python.

    Python flask for making API.

  • Php frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Phalcon, Cake PHP. 

    Mysql,Sqlite. 

    Big data analysis. For analyzing big Data I have used Elastic Search.

    I implemented communication gateways using python.
  • Mysql,Sqlite.

    Big data analysis. For analyzing big Data I have used Elastic Search. 
  • I implemented communication gateways using python.

    IP PBX systems, VoIP gateways using Asterisk.
  • Angular JS, Node JS.
  • Real time notifications, push notifications.

Reviews


:

For years working with fiverr i never found so talented programmer , he deliver a perfect solution and i was amazed buy his work , i recommend to any one! , also an amazing person , calm and available for any question while in progress , glad to find you my friend :)

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment