Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Create Desktop Windows Forms Application With Sql











About:

I am good at Windows Desktop App development I have been working for the last two years using C# .net and SQL server database, MySql database. Now Im working with freelancing. I will provide you quality work will develop your custom app using my skills. I will be in touch with you for support and future amendments in your application.
Applications will be
  • User Friendly in use.
  • Fast and responsive.
  • Easy to use.
  • Give updates.
  • support 
  • free Guide
  • free installation
  • fix any bugs any changes after deliver




ERP system, University projects, Inventory handling, customer and vendor handling, Attendance system, etc. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was very responsive and knowledgeable. He was able to provide exactly what I asked and did it in a professional manner. I highly recommend his services and will be using his skills in the future.

:

Thanks a million, I appreciate your feedback!

:

Thanks, I'll be using you again! Great work and in a short time period!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment