Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Teach You Programming Fundamentals











About:

Hey there,



Are you new to programming? Are you having trouble understanding basic programming concepts? Need help doing assignments? If so then you are at the right place.



I will teach you,

  • Basic Programming Concepts
  • Syntax


If you need I can also use pseudo codes and flow charts to teach you. I can start teaching using C, C++, C# or JAVA. 



I will teach you again and again till you understand the concept.



Come, Let's Learn Programming..!



Medium: English/Sinhala



*PS: Please send me a message before placing your order..

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did very good job in quite a short time. Everyting went smoothly.

:

Thank you very much for your feedback.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment