Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

If you need automate some task on linux OS, just tell me what do you want and I will do it for you.



The number of revisions will be as many as needed until the job is done.



I do not solve online tests

Reviews


:

Did everything i needed. very good quality.

:

great job and early delivering as always.did couple of projects with this person.everytime gave me a completed job with a higher standard than I expected.

:

Super easy to work worth. Knows exactly what he is doing. Recommend for any Linux activities, specially in bash scripting. Excellent work. And a early deliverer. delivered my project with a less time. superb!!!!

:

Thank you so much for the amazing job and prompt response Rodney! :) Definitely recommend 100%

:

Amazing work, Fast and 100% correct. If I could give more then 5 stars I would .... I highly recommend for anyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment