Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

Hi,

Greetings of the day!



I will do any kind of work in Python, Java, CPP, etc. I worked on many projects in these technologies. I completed two internships in the field of python & web development & I have good knowledge & experience in these skills.



I can do-



  • Python Programming
  • Python Web Development
  • Debugging/Error Fixing
  • Data Analytics
  • Machine Learning
  • Desktop Application
  • Database Connectivity
  • Project In Python And Java
  • Documentation
  • Comments In Code
  • Other


I always give-



  • Fast Delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Quick Response


My first aim is to satisfied my customers with my work.



If you have any other questions please send me a private message.



Looking forward to working with you.

Have a nice day!

Reviews


:

Keyur Modi was great to work with! He communicated proactively, delivered on time, and stayed flexible to help with some requirements as they changed along the way. I will definitely consider buying from him again.

:

highly recommended i will hire him again

:

Incredible 5/5 stars, Excellent communication and vert good python skills

:

A simple gig (translate a python script into javascript) done sufficiently well for my purpose - however, would have expected better quality or a lower price. Clearly still a novice javascript programmer. Good communication, and willing to do revisions.

:

Outstanding experience with the seller. Highly recommend him to all other buyer. Thank you so much for doing my task in an hour.




No comments:

Post a Comment