Friday, March 6, 2020

Help In Spring And Hibernate Application











About:

I would like to offer myself as a probable candidate for your assignment as I am confident of delivering a quality output. I have excellent expertise in this area.


I have total 9 years or experience in web development and design using java,j2ee,jsp,servlet,spring,hibernate,CSS,jquery,angular js,rest/soap web services


With over 9+ years in web design & development experience,

I Worked on different domains telecom,medical,logistic,banking for US, Australia, Indonesia, New Zealand based clients. I am expertise in creating a website ,stand alone app and any complex code in java.

I am punctual, I like to deliver the projects on time, I am integrating quick into the work environment, I have the ability to organize and manage multiple projects. Strength of my work style is to first analyse the business in depth to deliver error free business development. Worked on different technologies java,Window Application,j2ee, Spring,Hibernate, Struts, Web service ,Jquery,Backbone.



You can contact me most of the time easily because you can find me online most of the time. Contact me for your programming problems and I guarantee you the best service.



Looking forward to work with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller provided the project before the deadline & did some quality work. The after sales support was superb & the seller supported to configure things at my end through several Skype calls. He even did revisions according to my requirements (even though revisions are not listed as a service by him). Good overall experience. Thank You!

:

Ashan give good requirement description which help in development. He also supported to get testing done very fast . He descibe the project very well . thanks

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment