Sunday, March 1, 2020

Create Mt4, Mt5 Indicator Or Expert Advisor Metatrader











About:

I will code your metatrader 4 (mt4) expert advisor or custom indicator that can trade with any type of broker (ECN, STP, ETC).



My code will be very robust and efficient, well commented and indented to industry standard.



All code will be written from scratch, i do not use templates or code generators.




NOTE: It is recommended that you have a clear written detail of your requirement beforehand.


Send me a message containing your requirement and we’ll start right away.
 


What you will receive :


Your Expert Adviser or Indicator 
The Full Source Code
Support and Revisions




Contact Me Now.....


Reviews


:

Simply everything went absolutely perfectly and I am very satisfied, absolutely always happy and I can recommend him warmly from my experience with Collzy. Thank you very much.

:

Would highly recommend coolzy, he worked back and forth with me until we fixed every present issue. I left with a better understanding of my idea. Great guy!

:

It was a pleasure to work with Coolzy as always. It is sometimes a bit complicated to formulate one's own wishes in a way that fits but there is certainly nothing that cannot be done. From my side I am absolutely satisfied and can only recommend Coolzy warmly. Thanks a lot and I am looking forward to the next project with him. Many greetings, B. Miller

:

very professional seller

:

Excellent coder!




No comments:

Post a Comment