Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

Hello!



Welcome to my GIG!



You are at the right place to get your work done perfectly.



 I have 3 years experience in Java, C#, C++ and C programming. I have sound knowledge of Object-Oriented-Programming. I have good analytical and problem solving skills.



I am offering:



  1. Console applications
  2. GUI applications
  3. Custom programs/applications
  4. Connect application with database
  5. Fix errors from programs/applications
  6. Implement Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
  7. Implement Model-View-Controller (MVC) concepts
  8. Java projects
  9. C++ projects
  10. C projects
  11. C# projects


If you have any question/confusion then don't hesitate to contact me!



Please contact me before you place order.



Thanks for visiting my GIG!




Reviews


:

This guy is a legend. Fair prices, extremely fast return time, accurately done.. willing to take on a challenge when other sellers weren't. This guy is truly the best seller I've dealt with, out of so many.

:

Amazing work! He finished the work fast as described! One of the requirement wasn't clear in my instructions but he fixed the program as I told him in 30 minute! Highly recommended for Java programming!!

:

the seller maded exactly what i asked for we was very good talkable! He made the program in the exact time line that i gave him. Also the program was very nice, organized with comments(that i asked for) and it met my expectations. If i ever need another program i would choose him and recommend him!

:

Service is Good as always, changes are quick!

:

HELPED ME UPDATE MY JAVA PROGRAM!




No comments:

Post a Comment