Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

IMPORTANT: Please message me before placing an order to discuss your requirements to avoid unnecessary cancellations. 



I will be doing 
Python programming projects and provide a complete solution. 



I am a professional python programmer with 1.5 years of programming experience including 6 months of experience in data mining and web scraping



I will use the Object-oriented Approach to each and every program I am assigned, the solution I will provide will be totally optimized, fast and easy to read for the user.



Currently, I am dealing with



  1. Data Structures 
  2. OOP based approach
  3. Python Databases
  4. Python data structures
  5. Python web access and rest API's
  6. Data analysis and visualization with Python
  7. Data mining and web scraping
  8. Python GUI based projects
  9. NLP based projects
  10. Machine learning (ML) based projects
COMMUNICATE FIRST BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!

Reviews


:

Excellent work as always

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment