Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

I will write source code for you in C/C++,  Python, JavaScript, PHP, SQL, Pascal 



Also I can quickly understand, improve or fix existing code.



OS: Windows, Linux, MacOS



My skills:

  • Applications development with C/C++, C#, Java, Python, Pascal( Delphi, Lazarus) for Windows, Linux, MacOS platforms
  • Mobile applications for iOS and Android 
  • Website development with PHP, JavaScript, HTML5, SQL, Joomla, Wordpress.
  • Expert Advisor and Indicator development with MT4/MT5.
  • Machine Learning (Natural Language Processing), AI
  • Video/Sound encoding/decoding.
  • System tools/drivers



I would appreciate if you contact me before placing an order so we can discuss the project scope, budget and timeline.



Looking forward to work with you!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment