Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Create C Sharp Desktop Software











About:

I'm software developer with 4 years of senior experience in .NET technology. I'm part of encodeidea, software company, where I'm Founder and CEO. We've been working on both smaller and larger desktop software and web application projects (12+ months).



My core skill set includes: .NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP .NET, Xamarin, MySQL, MSSQL. Any kind of source control system will be good for me, as well as I'm capable of hosting repository at our company servers.



In encodeidea we are able to take care of:

(*) desktop software - any kind of desktop software for Windows, Linux or MacOS

(*) mobile applications - Android and iOS (Xamarin)

(*) websites and web applications - fullstack development

(*) developing existing projects and solutions

(*) server software

We also have strong knowlege in DevExpress or CAD drawings concept (as well as CADlib library implementations)



We take care of all aspects of your project. From analysis, through design and coding, to testing and deployment, allowing you to focus on marketing and sales.



Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment