Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

Do you need help with your Python project?

Choose me! I am an advanced Python programmer with 5 years of experience working in many kinds of open source and paid projects in diversified languages. I am sure that I can do your work and offer you the support you need.



Frameworks/tools:

  • Keras
  • Tensorflow
  • Scikit-learn
  • Scrapy
  • Pandas

  • Scipy
  • Numpy
  • Matplotlib
  • other related libraries


If you have any other questions I invite you to read the FAQ or send me a private message.

I am waiting to work with you, have a good day!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

awesome seller. expertly created a flawless script to query my big data and export the data to a csv file. sekker created the script very quickly and it worked perfectly. I will be using this seller again. buy with confidence.

Seller's Response:

Great seller

Seller's Response:

Great seller. Easy to work with, superfast delivery and willing to work with my budget.

:

Nice experience!!

:

Good seller delivered as I wanted but he needs to work on his communication skills. He can be rude sometimes maybe unintentionally.




No comments:

Post a Comment