Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

!!!!!!We Will Provide Fast, Efficient, Effective work to You in Short Time!!!!!!

Me having more than 5 year experience in developing Creative and Innovative Desktop and Web Application for you. I will help you to develop new Application or Modify the applications.

I'll turn your ideas into code.



I'm expert in:

  1. C#
  2. File Handling
  3. Database
  4. Object Oriented
  5. Desktop Application
  6. Web Application
  7. Microsoft SQL server
  8. Small Utility Tools and Calculators.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very helpful! For a tool that I didn't have time to code, while other sellers were claiming to need more days, I got what I needed in a Sunday evening and night. Promise made, promise kept, and with good communication, also requirements were understood fast without many questions, even if I wrote them in hurry and were not the most clear. I totally recommend this seller!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your valuable feedback. It's my pleasure to work with you.

Seller's Response:

great worker

Seller's Response:

Thanks you sir, it's my pleasure to work with you.

Seller's Response:

Great work and great worker!! definitely will use again




No comments:

Post a Comment