Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

Hello,



I am glad that you found my Gig on Fiverr. 



I am a professional web and Android developer and love working on applications and programming in general. 



I am a Java Sensei with knowledge of MultiThreading, OOP, Database and Algorithms.



Here is what I can write a program for you:



  • Object Oriented Programming
  • Java JDBC
  • Multi Threading 
  • Data Structure and Algorithms
  • GUI using Swing and AWT package


Databases that I am good at:

  • Ms Access
  • MySQL
  • Oracle
  • SQLite


You will get a clean, commented code with exceptions taken care of!



Since all programs cannot be broken into a package, Please message me before you place the order. 



Thank you for checking this gig. 



Have a Nice day ahead. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Satisfied with the delivery. Needed a few changes after the first delivery that were included in the final delivery within hours. Communication was very professional. Would recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

:

Varsha is a geek when it comes to Algorithms. She understood the problem statement and delivered the code swiftly. She is a Java professional. I recommend her for any kind of Java work. She is definitely worth the money!

:

Thank you so much.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment