Monday, March 2, 2020

Setup Minecraft Server With Custom Plugins And Game Launcher











About:

    I am full of creative ideas! I like how Minecraft servers can build a community and you can make your own game and show people what you can do!
So its time I can help you and create your server and you can be successful with your game!


Service that i Provide (Read the update section at the end):

  • I can create a Minecraft Server with custom plugins, and make your ideas come true;
  • I can create a game launcher, to make the game installation easy for your community;
  • I can create a website so that you can launch your server fully!
  • Custom maps;


Example servers:
  • Rankup;
  • Minigames (Skywars, bedwars and others);
  • Fullpvp;
  • Lobby;
  • Any mods server (Using FORGE);
  • Bungeecord



Custom plugins (example) (Java plugins):
  • Minigame custom plugins;
  • Your costum ideas turn into reality.
  • Please dont abuse this feature!



What can a launcher do?

  • Download a custom .minecraft and you can play it by the launcher.




For the customers I can guarantee:
  • 2 days delivery;
  • Easy communication using discord;

  • Reduced time by purchasing extra delivery time;

  • I can answer quickly.
  • Made more than 50 minecraft servers to buyers with sucess.



UPDATE (21/04/2019)
  • $5 package does not support GameLaunchers. People are abusing this system.



Reviews


:

This guy is very professional and a hard worker. Exceeded expectations in many ways. Quality work and delivered on time!

:

Thank you very much!

:

helped me with everything I needed

:

He was amazing. he put in a lot of time and effort and solved the problem. it was a big problem. He was very polite and kind. in general he is SUPERMAN

:

He was really helpful,he did everything i wanted.He was great!




No comments:

Post a Comment