Saturday, January 11, 2020

Develop Wpf And Windows Forms Applications











About:

If you are looking for a Desktop Application Developer than you have come to the right place.

I am a professional Software Developer with more than 2 Years of experience in development of C# .NET Applications for clients all around the world. I can develop any kind of Application using the described technologies and I assure you that the application will be of best quality.



I will provide you with the following services on Demand

  • Add or Update Feature of existing Application
  • Fix the Errors or Bugs in existing Application
  • Cloud Connected Application

  • Inventory and POS Software
  • Reporting (Crystal Reports / SDLC Reports)
  • Best User Interfaces in the Industry
  • Setup Files

    and

  • ASP .NET MVC Development as a plus
  • or any type of Custom Application just send me the requirements and i will get back to you ASAP.



Kindly contact me before placing the order so that we can discuss the detailed requirements and pricing of the order earlier to avoid any confusion in future.

I guarantee you 100% quality work.



Thank You



Sincere Regards

Farhad Akram





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment