Sunday, January 12, 2020

Help You To Program In C Cpp Using Opengl And Glut











About:

Graphic programming in C / C ++, using the OpenGL library. I have experience in numerical methods and dynamic memory allocation. The code can be compiled in Linux, Windows and macOS using Makefiles.

Depending on the complexity of the code, the price and delivery time may be lower or higher than specified. Please contact me before placing the order.



Reviews


:

Helped with understanding and completion of side project

:

I bought this gig as my school was very useless when it comes to teaching us and I was desperate. The seller was very friendly and patient as I laid down the requirements. He also completed the task ahead of schedule hence, I am very pleased with it. Would definitely come back to this seller if I need help again

:

DanielVega1970 kept up communication well and once a final product and price was decided upon he quickly turned around a well written program.

:

Excellent quality work at professional level. Highly knowledgeable in C.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment