Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Make Bots To Automate Your Business Process











About:

I have been developing bots for almost 6 years now. I can make any kind of bot you need. I can login to any website and post or fetch content for you.



* I scrape websites and refine the data. (Customer must provide the source or websites ).



* I will output the data in any format you need: csv, xlsx, json, xml



* I can download images/doc/pdf or other files, from a certain and legal source.



* I can login on any website using my scrapping techniques



* I can parse the incoming cookies from any website before or after login.

NOTE:

* Please contact me before you place order !

* Please bookmark my GIG or add it to your collection on  Fiverr, finding  me next time will be much easy!

* Fridays and Sundays are OFF.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

super job

Seller's Response:

Great project to work on :)

:

Highly qualified and delivers what is expected. Fantastic work.

:

Great person! would love to work more in future

:


No comments:

Post a Comment