Monday, May 4, 2020

Develop Java Application For Desktop Web Or Mobile











About:

I will develop your application based on your needs (desktop or web/mobile) with latest Java 8 technologies. For web/mobile the application will be RESTfull using JOSN format to interchange data.Also i will provide comments for the source code that will be easy to understand.

I grantee 

  • Delivery on time 
  • Writing a well organized clean code 
  • Following best practices
My Skills
  • WebServices
  • Hibernate /JPA
  • Spring Boot /Spring Security
  • Swagger

  • GeoJSON

  • Log4J

  • SQL/NoSQL Databases
  • Spatial Databases


Reviews


:

excellent performance

:

Very professional and helpful. I look forward to working with you again!

:

Everything about the experience was good. Detailed and hard-worker. Will work with him again on another project.

:

excellent coder .....just perfect job

:

Impressive skills in programming. Fast and dedicated to his craft. I'm a developer and I can see his talent. Earned my business.




No comments:

Post a Comment