Sunday, May 3, 2020

Create Flashcards And Anki Styling











About:

Please contact me before ordering ! Thank you!



I am an Anki power user since 2009 & contributor. I do appear in the special thanks section in the credits:

► Shared multiple add-ons for Anki.

► Casual free assistance in official user support.

► Translated Anki to Spanish and Catalan languages.

 I have a profound knowledge of how Anki works, and therefore other similar. I have plenty of experience of the 20 rules of SRS of how to properly convert the information into flashcards.

I have more than 200.000 flashcards in my collection with 2+ million reviews.



I can scrap data from documents or websites. Please contact me for any question you may have.



 How can I help you with?

  • Creating flashcards from a document.
  • Creating the best custom card templates for your purpose.
  • Scaping information from a file or website and convert it to a flashcard deck.  Such as dictionaries, glossaries, large tables, etc.
  • Styling your cards with CSS and Javascript.  For instance: clickable buttons, collapsible parts, coloring for for genders, plurals, etc.




Just ask me what you wish to solve and I will reply as soon as possible.



Cheers





Reviews


:

Fantastic communication and faster delivery then expected. I recommend this seller for anyone who needs help building an awesome anki deck.

:

Made flashcards exactly how I wanted it and even sent an instruction video to show me how to do it myself. Thank you so much!!

:

Guillem was fantastic...went above and beyond to create the deck I needed!

:

Amazing and fast thank you!

:

Great seller as always




No comments:

Post a Comment