Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Develop Web Modules For Your Wix Site In HTML And Javascript











About:

Please first discuss the idea with me before placing your order.



First off, a quick introduction I am a Full Stack Software Developer and can develop a software solution for almost any problem. 




I will provide following services regarding the specific gig:


Web app development
Business app development
Startup / Enterprise app development
Custom Web app development and modification


Following are the add-ons I will be providing along with the solution:


1) Documentation with app scope & business logic.
2) Test & Implements code with Client's permission.
4) bugs control and multiple platform supported
5) Honesty & Excellency


PLUS: Bug fixing support will be free for 3 months if I develop a custom app for you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment