Sunday, March 15, 2020











About:

Hi!



My name is Marissa John.



I am experience in building high quality website and software.



I like to work with my team , i am experienced in developing and designing.



My technicalities include



** Website Development & Designing (ASP.net, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap ) 



** Desktop Software development (Dot net framework, C# Programming language )



** Data-Base  (MS SQL Server, LINQ, Crystal Reports)



** Mobile App development (Android and IOS Applcations)


I cares lot about creating beautiful and usable interfaces.


It's important for me to build long term relationships with clients, so we're primarily looking for long term projects.


I am a full-time freelancer and looking forward to hear from you! 



Please check my other gigs for WordPress, Logo Designing and much more amazing services. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Marissa’s work and service was fantastic. She completed a complex task for me perfectly. She did this quickly and always with such great service. I’m really happy with the product she provided. Will definitely be working more with her in the future. Thanks so much Marissa.

Seller's Response:

It was an amazing experience and had an awesome time working with you. Great communication and and to the point guidance made us complete the project. Hopefully looking forward to work for you in future. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Very helpful and efficient. The work ethic is spectacular. I will purchase again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your appreciation. I will be looking forward to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

It is amazing working with the seller. honest and very dedicated. the sellers is very helpful and delivers TOP QUALITY work.




No comments:

Post a Comment