Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Java, C Sharp And Python Programming For You











About:

Message me before you order to discuss the details.



I'm a developer with experience in Java, C# and python and can help you with all sorts of task you have involving those languages. 



I can help you fix a bug in an application, add new features to it or i can code you a small application doing a basic task (e.g. automating a routine action).



All code will be written personally by me, will be well structured and will include comments

Reviews


:

Problem solve, very fast !

:

Speedy delivery of exactly what I asked for. And he talked me through how to implement it! Great job.

:

A+++ seller. Had some issues at first but he did a revision until my issues are resolved. Highly recommended !!!!

:

Always good ! Thank you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment