Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

Hi Fiverrbies! Welcome to My Gig!



I will provide Expertise and Professional Development of Projects and Custom Applications in C, C++ and Java Programming Language.



Here is a Short List of My Expertise:

  • Basic Functionalities
  • OOP Concepts
  • Data Structures
  • Operating System Concepts
  • Client-Server Applications (Sockets)

  • Algorithms
  • Security

  • Threads
  • GUI (Graphical User Interface)

  • JDBC (MySQL, SQLite)

  • Java Mail API
  • JFreeChart API 
  • Jasper Reports


Integrated Development Environments  I use:
  • Netbeans
  • Eclipse

  • Code::Blocks



I ❤️ surprises, Order Now - And I’ll make a Software for you.
Support me by clicking the favourite (❤️) button.



I Will Offer Satisfaction and Money Back Guarantee.



If you have Any Query feel free to message me.

Thanks in Advance.



NOTE:

Always Message me before Placing an Order.

Reviews


:

It was great & would highly recommend him to others.

:

Great work as always

:

Always good work! Thanks.

:

I highly recommend jayawardanahm. Excellent communication, worked the brief perfectly, easy to deal with. Will be using him again.

:

i gave this seller a very tough job and i was not expecting that he did that job and did it in a very professional way he build app for MAC & Windows users which can help millions of people i'm glad that i found him he is very nice person never gets mad for asking too many questions he is very friendly i'm going to work with him for lifetime now!!!!!! thanks a lot bro




No comments:

Post a Comment