Sunday, March 15, 2020











About:

Having problems with your programs and really messed up in coding?  Well, I would be glad to use my expertise on solving your issues and saving your precious time.

Customer satisfaction is my top priority.

I will make user friendly applications of java that helps you easy to use.



I have 2 years experience in working on java. I am a Software engineering student. I have always put my best effort and produced result in less time. The fields in my programming include :

  • Basic Java programming
  • Intermediate Java Programming
  • Multi-Threading
  • Object Oriented Programming
  • Data Structures
  • GUI
  • Interfaces and many more

More important, I care about getting you the best results.

Here's what you can get here:

  • You will get high quality/user friendly code.

  • You will be able to understand the code. I comment it so 

    that you can make it yours!

  • You will be able to run the code on any IDE you want – be 

    it Eclipse, NetBeans, jGRASP, BlueJ, Dr.JAVA or any other, I can provide you a project for it and help you run it.

I do my best to provide Satisfaction.



Important! Contact me before ordering to discuss your project.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a very tedious task we were doing manually and I needed someone to automate it. This seller did a great job of analyzing what needed to get done and executing a program to automate it. Do be aware that he's pretty advanced and you may need to get some outside support to operate at his level. At the end of the day he knocked it out of the park

Seller's Response:

Thanks and looking forward to work with you in the future :)

Seller's Response:

You can trust on his Python skills for sure, just he was little bit impetuous at the beginning :)

Seller's Response:

Thanks and looking forward to work with you in the future :)

Seller's Response:

the assignment was very satisfactory.. you did evrything that i asked.. really great work.. keep it up bro..!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment