Thursday, March 5, 2020

Develop Asp Net Web Applications











About:

Hi, nice to meet you.
My name is Konstantin.
I'm a senior fullstack developer. 
Family man, living in Israel and enjoing doing my work.


For a last 8 years I worked on a full time job in local brunches of US based global companies, mostly for Ecommerce, Insurtech & Fintech industries.


My common technology stack is: Net Framework, Net Core, NodeJS, NestJS, Angular, React, SQL, Redis, MongoDB, RubbitMQ, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap and many more...


As you can see I have enough experience to serve your web application needs. You can communicate with me in 3 languages: English, Russian & Hebrew. I'm waiting to start working with you, just let me know what you need.


Bets regards
Konstantin

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment