Sunday, March 1, 2020

Develop A Desktop App For You











About:

I will develop an electronJS app for you. It can be compiled to run on windows (.exe) and macOS (.app). I can connect it to APIs or SQL databases if needed. 


Please contact me with your specifications so we can talk over the details :). I usually respond within the hour but definitely within 24h.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me anytime


Thank you!

Reviews


:

Florian did a superb job, not only delivering the app I asked for but also making several excellent improvements to the design that I had not thought of myself. Delivery was extremely fast as well. I could not be happier with the results. Thanks Florian!

:

Fantastic job-- thanks so much! :)

:

Had him do a second project for me! Amazing.!

:

Really liked working with Florian. Very high quality work!

:

He understood what I was asking to do & delivered nearly exactly what I needed right away. We made some minor revisions & he came up with a clever workaround for an issue we had. Highly recommended, and I'll use him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment