Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Build Professional Filemaker Applications From Scratch











About:

"Huzaifa was a true asset to our company providing us with a state of the art software from his years of FileMaker development experience. We highly recommend him for any project, simple or complex. His courtesy, Skillsets, and experience is a blessing" Lisa Jones - Operations Manager at Wagamama.


I believe I am one of the lucky ones whose passion for automation technology has allowed me to meet to start my own Company Hulexo Technologies and work with awesome people from all over the world. I have 8+ years of developing customized solutions in Filemaker technology. As an entrepreneur and a Filemaker expert not only do I understand software but I also have a strong ability to understand manual processes and what kind of software to build in order to automate the process. I have designed customized FileMaker solutions for retail, Manufacturing, Education, financial, HR, Medical, IT, CRM, technical and facilities sector and specialize in Filemaker 12 to 18, Filemaker server, Filemaker Go, iPhone, Ipad, and Web direct. I have also worked on Integrations with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL, ODBC, and numerous other hardware and software.
 



Reviews


:

Easy to work with. Professional.

:

Great, quick communication and turn around. Understood what I was looking for and got it done. Beautiful UI. Highly recommend.

:

A Filemaker database that was designed from scratch based on my specs and was delivered on time. Outstanding work, responsive team, and high end result. We had two rounds of reviews that where part of my request and Huzaifa's team that where very responsive to my requests and delivered changes promptly. Overall very satisfied with how the work turned out. Looking forward to continue collaboration in the future

:

Hameed and Marwin were a joy to work with. They are very competent with online communications such as web meetings and emails. I was pleasantly surprised by their deep skills and knowledge of the Filemaker Platform which I found rare even based on US standards. I am continue to work with them on an ongoing basis to further my goals and aspirations in Filemaker. I have to say this is my best online hiring experience with any vendor on any platform.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment