Monday, March 2, 2020

Lead You In Personal And Professional Java Applications











About:

I am Senior Software Engineer with 15 Years + Experience in Professional and Business Application Development in Java, JavaFX, Android and Web Applications.


I Have Expertise in SE, EE, JavaFX and Android Application Along with Many Frameworks (Libraries) for Application Development Like.


  • Swing
  • Servlets
  • Spring Boot
  • JPA
  • Hibernate
  • ORMLite
  • SQL2O
  • Jackson
  • Spark
  • Jasper Reports
  • Dynamics Reports
  • RMI
  • Networking
  • JNA
  • ...


Why Hire Me?


Because I am not just a Software Engineer, I also have wast knowledge in Financial Accounting, Inventory, Supply Chain Management and much more business management systems.



Note: Please contact me before order for projects because delivery time and price may vary, so discuss everything before placing the order!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Expert man

Seller's Response:

Great to work for you!

Seller's Response:

thx my brother

Seller's Response:

Its Great experience to work with you, Great person...

:

I can not really describe this person Speed in response, speed in adjusting the required, discuss what is required and convince you of something better and logical,very patient Service is very excellent, I would recommend everyone to deal with No matter how much I need services, he will be the first person to think of asking for help Thx ali_alfred




No comments:

Post a Comment