Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

If You are Looking for a Professional programmer for your issues/errors and Projects,

Then you are in the right place...

I will do basic codes and extensive applications in the following languages: 

  • JAVA 
  • JAvaFx
  • JavaSwing
  • Python
  • C++
  • C Sharp
  • Data Structures and Algorithms
  • My Sql
  • SQL Server


Services:



  • Desktop Applications
  • Web applications
  • Database Integration
  • Client-server applications
  • Bug fixing
  • File Conversion
  • Scripts
  • GUI Application
  • Console Application
  • Management Projects




Why order my gig?

Your satisfaction is my first priority, therefore modification/s is included.  

I will provide you Expect quality and timely results.



NOTE:


Contact me before placing an order to avoid availability issues. For large-scale work, contact me to discuss the custom offer! 



Thanks!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent work...... highly recommend

:

Excellent work ..... Professional Programmer

:

professional programmer..... highly recommend

:

Excellent coding skills but where he truly shines is the final technical REPORT he has developed. Cool guy who knows what he is doing and he also has an excellent command of English language. Highly recommended.

:

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment