Thursday, March 26, 2020

Create Custom Modern Desktop Application For Your Businesses











About:

Hi, Thanks for visiting my GIG.


My name is Mohamed El Aaraj. I'm developer and graphic designer  faul time freelancer.
I'm good in programming I know various Computer Languages like C, C++, C#(.NET), Visual Basic, HTML5, CSS3, PHP, JavaScript, I have also done some work on Unity 3D tool.


My Final year project was about School Management System Using C#.Net plus SQL Server.
I've built this project from scratch. Currently, this project is running in a well-established school.

I'm expert in:

  1. C#
  2. Database
  3. Object Oriented
  4. Desktop Application
  5. Web Application
  6. Microsoft SQL server
  7. Small Utility Tools and Calculators.
  8. Flat design
  9. Custom border design
  10. Custom design
  11. Cloud service
  12. Data managment
  13. Photoshop
  14. Illustrator


Then what are you waiting for ? Contact me and describe  your requirements and problem with will give you a best software as we can



You can Ask any question anytime. You can also ask for the proof of our previous work.
I will respond within 10-15 minutes. 


Thanks Again for stopping by.
Looking forward to your reply. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment