Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

Hello..! You're in the Right Place to get work.



Over two years of pure coding experience working at the university. I have the best code quality, fully commented and meaningful explanations.


I am a JAVA developer with 3 years of professional experience in java.

I am a Computer Engineering undergraduate student at the University of Mumbai.



I can desktop application, web application, android application, anything in the database



SO WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?

  • Professional programs on your specification
  • Solutions to your Assignments/Projects
  • Source Code


OUR EXPERIENCE?

  • Java
  • MySQL
  • Microsoft Access
  • Oracle SQL


TOOLS WE USE


  • Net-beans
  • Eclipse
  • Notepad
  • Notepad++
  • cmd




I can create a desktop app. They can be connected to databases by ms access.


Note: Inbox me Before placing an order so that we can discuss the time and budget



Contact us and get to do your work perfectly and enjoy it. Bye!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment