Thursday, March 5, 2020

Develop Desktop Application And Website











About:

Are you looking for an application developer?

here we are, professionals to develop any Business application or Websites as you want.



Are you looking for:

1. A system where you or your staff will enter certain data and you will be able to see different reports against stored data? 

2. Calendar / events management system? 

3. A QR Code scanner application to scan files or open up desired path in relative ?

4. Any type of Medical solution?

5. Design a website or SEO of a website? 

6. Mobile application development? 



We are a team of designers, coders, testers and seo experts.



We are offering services to develop Desktop and Web Application software in C#/VB using HTML5 / CSS5 with any type of database.

  

We are professionals and capable enough for delivering large scale applications. If you want us to develop or fix any application. Just send your detailed requirements before ordering please.



Note: Before ordering, please make sure that requirements have been discussed properly.



Regards,



Asad

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure working with Asad. He not only delivered my project but he took it to the next level, excellent service.

Seller's Response:

Amazing job. He is not your ordinary developer for websites or application. If you need something complex, this is where you need to go! Great communicator. Fast turnaround and responsive to feedback. Couldn't be happier with his work. Looking forward to working with him again!!

:

Thank you so much for your best compliments. Happy to work again.

:

I'm excited. I have worked several times with Mr Asad and would recommend it anytime. He puts exactly what I want and a little more. I am very happy to have found him here. I wish for something and Mr. Asad implements it, that is worth gold and saves me time and annoying. Thank you for the work, I am very satisfied again. Thank you.

:

Perfect, I'm super happy and would buy anytime again. Everything was done as I wished and even better. Very nice contact and great work. I am very happy thank you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment