Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Write Csharp Dotnet Desktop Application











About:

Hi there! I am Asim, a passionate desktop developer. I have extensive knowledge and experience in CSharp/Dotnet, WPF, WinForms, SQL, C++, Java, HTML and CSS. 



I have more than 5 years of experience in developing desktop applications for Windows and other OS.



I can assist you with:

✔ WinForms or Console applications

✔ WPF applications

✔ Windows services

✔ Libraries you can use in other projects

✔ Websites (neither ASP.net nor PHP)



I have experience in following tools and technologies:

  1. Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015/2019
  2. WPF
  3. WinForms
  4. WinRT
  5. UWP (Windows 10)
  6. And several more.


I have a habit to write well-commented and formatted code for the clients and other developers to easily understand. I will also provide you instructions to run and debug the code as well, if needed. Developing bug-free programs with high performance and usability is my first and foremost goal.



Contact me before placing an order to understand if I'm able to develop what you need, discuss application details, time and gigs needed to complete the job.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment