Wednesday, March 4, 2020

You Professional Java Work











About:

A professional Software developer with 4 years experience in Application Development and programming in Java/JavaFX/Java Spring, C++ and C#.
Using the concepts of OOP and data structures in the application I will design and develop the application with efficiency guaranteed.


The work that I will do for you include:


  • Java/JavaFX/Java AWT/ Java Spring applications/programs
  • Data Structures
  • Artificial Intelligence algorithms 
  • Machine Learning Algorithms 
  • Database integrated applications
  • Logical programs/applications solutions
  • Bug fixes
  • Code optimization


The work I have implemented:


  • Flight simulator
  • Ground control system (Java/JavaFX)
  • Flightgear with Java/C++
  • HTML DOM Difference optimization algorithm
  • Restaurant automation system
  • Traffic control system
  • Efficiency of Data Structure comparing application


IDEs I use:
  • Eclipse
  • Netbeans
  • IntelliJ


Send me the requirements of the problem you want solved or the application you want created.
Kindly text me before placing the order.
Thank you


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment