Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

Welcome to my gig!



I shall provide you with best services regarding anything in Data Analysis. From simple logic to complex projects, I will provide you with great service within best amount of time. My expertise are in Data cleaning/visualization and are always here at your disposal.



I shall provide services in the following areas:

  • Data cleaning
  • Visualization
  • Web scraping 
  • Data mining


And I shall always :

  • answer any queries you have about the code.
  • revise the code, if it needs to be done.


What to expect from my service:

  • Clean and efficient code
  • Output as per requirements
  • Everything with good explanation



You can contact me anytime with your queries.

If you have any special requirements please inbox so that we can discuss the details and budget.



I look forward to work with you!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment