Monday, March 2, 2020

Complete Your C Sharp And Asp Dot Net Project











About:

For last 3-4 years, i have been work with c# .net.Do some project in my university and also for friends...Now working as senior software engineer in a reputed software firm..I am an expert in .net platform.School management system, Hospital management system, Library management system, Attendance management system, access control system and Inventory system etc are my done project ...For your job I will complete your task with full source code and maintenance support.... I am honest and punctual with my work...Please feel free to knock me ......

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I never write reviews, in this case I must report this professional, he is very competent and punctual.

Seller's Response:

Thanks!!!!

Seller's Response:

Hes a genius, I will take this shortcut again :-)

Seller's Response:

Great buyer. Would like to work with you again. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment