Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Create Custom Scripts For Every Purpose











About:

I'm a programmer with 8 years of programming experience. I'm a techie and use  a multi boot system with a lot of custom made scripts in my daily life. So, If you need any kind of scripts for your personal or professional need you are in the right place.


Why choose me?
  • I'm a techie
  • I have experience
  • I know how to do
  • Newbie friendly


Whether you are a professional who need a specific set of features or a newbie who needs some job done. Its absolutely fine for me.





Scripts I have worked before:

  • Crypto miner
  • Instagram automator
  • Crypto currency pool
  • Custom linux commands
  • Server script
  • SSH automation
  • Ping beacon
  • Intruder detection
  • Hacker detection
  • WiFi Moderator
  • WiFi Analyser
  • Auto login
  • Human presence detector
  • Finger print logger
  • Dream 11 helper
  • LAN Device detector
  • Screen customization


I will make as many revisions as needed to make sure you are satisfied to the fullest. Your satisfaction is my first priority.











Reviews


:

He was an amazing agency to work with and did an amazing job fulfilling my request, highly recommended.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment