Thursday, February 27, 2020

Design Complete Desktop App Within 24 Hours











About:

You visit my Gig, that's mean you are looking for Desktop Application designer, You are on the right place

Hi Welcome to my Gig,

I work with my customers to create a beautiful, unique and modern Desktop Application.

Do you have any problem in any project related to C, C++, and C#, you are free to ask me

I have good experience in C,C++ and C# languages

-------------------------- My Skills ---------------------------------------

  1. Algorithm Development
  2. Console Programming
  3. Desktop Application
  4. MS Access Database
  5. SQL Database
  6. My SQL Database
  7. C Programming
  8. C++ Programming
  9. C Sharp

 

 I will be happy if you ask for a review because it helps us to create a unique product.

 Note: Inbox me before placing any order so that we discuss in detail

 Thanks

 

 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment